-50°
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

3 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post by Weapon Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:10 pm

Hey, I'm Justin. I own www.hostilepages.com and furnished the site for the Fallen Warriors clan. Sadly, it seems that clan has disbanded and some of it's members moved on to here?

I want to extend a similar offer to what was given Mandos. Basically a full service web hosting account that you can install anything on in exchange for a banner. (i.e. Joomla, PHPNuke etc.) This would be much more nicer Laughing than a free forum. I would also like to chat with someone about possibly donating towards your game server monthly in exchange for a short blurb pointing to hostilepages.com.

So anyways, I've been a CS player for years now and still play quite a bit. I normally play on the 50 man Noob Galore 24/7 D2 server but have been roaming a bit lately.

Weapon
N00b
N00b

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post by asiansmurf Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:46 am

hey! abstract, leader of -50 degrees, is currently on vacation right now. but he will be back tomorrow, August 3rd. just basically wait till tomorrow and ull get a reply back and abstract will figure something out.. cuz i dont know squat..

asiansmurf
N00b
N00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Abstract Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:53 pm

A real website would be great, add me to steam or pm me here if you wanna talk.

Steam = _abstract_
Abstract
Abstract
Admin
Admin

http://50below.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: