-50°
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEHRE THE FUCK IS ABSTRACt?!?!?!? and CURRENT -50 STATUS

2 posters

Go down

WEHRE THE FUCK IS ABSTRACt?!?!?!? and CURRENT -50 STATUS Empty WEHRE THE FUCK IS ABSTRACt?!?!?!? and CURRENT -50 STATUS

Post by asiansmurf Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:31 am

WHERE THE FUCK IS ABTRACT?!?!?!?!? THERE HAVE BEEN HUGE THUNDER STORMS AND TORNADO STORM WARNINGS IN WISCONSIN. FUCKING HUGE, H-U-G-E. SO THERE IS LIKE A 90% CHANCE THAT ABSTRACT GOT ZAPPED BY LIGHTNING OR GOT SUCKED UP IN A TORNADO..... OMFG.... gg... ANYWAYS DURING ABSTRACTS ABSENCE THERE HAVE BEEN NO SCRIMS... NOW THAT ABSTRACT IS MOST LIKELY DEAD -50 IS MOST LIKELY GOING TO DIE AND NEVER EVER HAVE SUPER FUCKING SCRUMDIDDLYISCIOUS WOODY SCRIMS... EVER!!!!! NOW THE FUCK DO WE DO?! ..... ok..

k anyways... currently id say -50 is going GREAT! so to the ppl who think -50 is going down in the dumpS.. UR FUCKING WRONG!!! we currently have 1 great scrim server,that shadow graciously donated to us, and 1 great pub server, that disco graciously donated to us. AND we are going to get ANOTHER PUB SERVER once abstract gets back. SO YEAH THATS RIGHT 2 FREAKING PUBS!! AND A SCRIM SERVER! so.. basically everythigns great.. it just seems bad cuz everyone is on vacation. once abstract gets back -50 will begin scrimming again and start using all of our pubs and scrim servers. ALSO we will soon be getting a greAT NEW WEBSITE THAT belongs to -50. so yeah to everyone who just left -50 SUCK COCK FAGGOT U LEFT AT THE WRONG TIME HAHAHA. -50 is slowly becoming a great clan with its own scrim server, pub, soon pubs*, and soon our own website. once we organize all of our servers, recruiting more clan members will be easy. personally i think our clan is perfect right now we already have a great scrim team WITH more than enough subs.. and -50 members are all decently or more skilled at css. so if u were planning to leave -50 think again.. unless ur bad.. if ur bad and in -50 feel free to leave we dont care.. LOL which of course -50 has no bad players... i think.. kind of.. anyways. -50 is slowly becoming a great clan and once abstract gets back on -50 will be more organized.. soo i think thats it also, dont forget to get on vent. vent is a big way for our clan to actually talk and participate with the clan with scrims and stuff.. if u dont get on vent much and rarely scrim with us, ur becoming less and less in the clan. basically just get on freakin vent so we can scrim and talk thats all.. HOLY SHIT THIS IS LONG AND YES IM BORED AS FUCK AND I WANT A BB GUN REALLY BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STEP INTO A PERFECT WORRD! SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING.. A DREAM CAN BE! STEP INTO A PERFECT WORRD!

asiansmurf
N00b
N00b

Back to top Go down

WEHRE THE FUCK IS ABSTRACt?!?!?!? and CURRENT -50 STATUS Empty Re: WEHRE THE FUCK IS ABSTRACt?!?!?!? and CURRENT -50 STATUS

Post by Tatters620 Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:05 pm

0_0 now that is what I call exsessive shouting, and probly spam.
also there's actualy 1% chance that he was zapped, NOT 90%.
Oh? and funny enough? abstract's pnline on steam now Razz playing css.
lol. you need to calm down a little Razz

Tatters620
N00b
N00b

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum