-50°
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gone For a Week

+2
r34p3r
Abstract
6 posters

Go down

Gone For a Week Empty Gone For a Week

Post by Abstract Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:50 pm

I am leaving tomorrow to go on vacation for a week. I'll be back next saturday, but during that time you guys will need some people to lead you. To make sure the clan keeps running smoothly, Shadow, Newguy, and Despair will be your leaders for the week. They'll get scrims going and make sure you guys have some fun while I'm gone.

The same rules apply as always, even though I'm not gonna be here Very Happy
Abstract
Abstract
Admin
Admin

http://50below.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Gone For a Week Empty Re: Gone For a Week

Post by r34p3r Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:33 pm

3 btb guys?

r34p3r
Dedicated User
Dedicated User

Back to top Go down

Post by MobBoss Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:06 pm

bullshit i am the 2nd leader u fucking jackass
MobBoss
MobBoss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by r34p3r Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:10 pm

yea dude this is a joke, we have been here before FW broke up

r34p3r
Dedicated User
Dedicated User

Back to top Go down

Post by MobBoss Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:17 pm

Abstract wrote:I am leaving tomorrow to go on vacation for a week. I'll be back next saturday, but during that time you guys will need some people to lead you. To make sure the clan keeps running smoothly, Reeder, R34P3R will be your leaders for the week. They'll get scrims going and make sure you guys have some fun while I'm gone.

The same rules apply as always, even though I'm not gonna be here Very Happy

that what it should fucking say
MobBoss
MobBoss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by asiansmurf Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:05 pm

k first of all.. despair was never in btb. also why does it matter that shadow newguy and despair would lead the clan during abstracts absence? shadow and newguy are cool (**notice i didnt put in despairs name** LOL) and great leaders. they participated way more than u guys ever did with the clan and they always set up scrims or scrim with us whenever they can. and besides reaper rarely plays with us and reeder rarely plays css now. if u guys want to be the leaders of the clan or get admin maybe u guys should start doing what they do like participating with the clan and donating to support our servers. anyways abstract wont be gone for too long and THE FUCKER DIDNT PUT MY NAME UP THERE EITHER@#$$%**%%. and btw... *** WE HAVE A SCRIM SERVER AND A PUB SERVER, PUB SERVER WILL BE SET UP NEXT WEEK WHEN ABSTRACT COMES BACK AND -asian "IF U WANT ADMIN DONATE MONEY TO HELP SUPPORT US OR NO ADMIN" -abstract

asiansmurf
N00b
N00b

Back to top Go down

Post by r34p3r Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:21 am

1. when did we get the pub, r u sure or is ab just saying hes gonna donate again
2. whenever i come on the vent you guys are playing two moons, anyone can message me and ill play with you

r34p3r
Dedicated User
Dedicated User

Back to top Go down

Gone For a Week Empty the reasons why

Post by despair6671 Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:24 am

First of all, Me and Jesse are the only ones that play 2moons consistently, ab maybe come on every now and then when i ask him.

Second of all, I beleieve he chose Shadow, New guy and myself because he trusts them the most, and because shadow has been leader of differnt clans including his old and FW. Not sure on new guys part, but i think he trusts him alot thats why. And for me because im his RL freind and he know can trust me.

And why its not reeder is because abstract told us that he left for CoD4, but then he comes back thinking hes still gonna have all his powers... nope

(Btw this clan was started by Abstract, Reeder, AND DESPAIR but i dont think reeder ever knew after we tried explaning that to him... Abstract and Reeder were the first to start it because they were the first to leave FW, but I was part leader as it began.

Anyway if anyone has a problem or questions about abstracts decision im sure he'll explain why cuz hes got reasons for everything.

others wise for now talk to me or shadow. (and possibly asian haha)

despair6671
N00b
N00b

Back to top Go down

Post by r34p3r Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:31 am

just saying i come in vent and no one explains what their doing
plus abstract is always playing two moons or something

r34p3r
Dedicated User
Dedicated User

Back to top Go down

Post by despair6671 Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:34 am

lol ask abstract, hasnt been on all week.

despair6671
N00b
N00b

Back to top Go down

Post by asiansmurf Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:59 am

yeah we got a pub i just donated now we have a pub and i have admin for vent, i ahve rcon for scrim server, and will have admin in pub! THATS RIGHT SO EVERYONE SHOULD DONATE!!

asiansmurf
N00b
N00b

Back to top Go down

Post by asiansmurf Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:55 am

try to be on vent on a reasonable time. (this is only right during summer) 11am-12pm central is usually when abstract despair and i get on, early afternoon -50 members wil be online but possibly not on vent so either join their game or tell a bunch of -50 members to get in vent and im sure atleast one of them join u. and if u get on vent once in a while its obvious that u wil eventually become distant with the clan and no longer asked to join in scrims so get on vent as much as possible and just stay on it until some1 comes. basically to sum up this bunch of shit sentences, get on vent as much as u can and stay on vent if u want to do something like scrim. to sum up that sentence.... get on vent and stay on vent is basically what ur going to have to do if u want to participate with clan activities. i dont mean like stay on 24/7 but jsut when ur on and playing css just open up vent and stay in channel while ur playing

asiansmurf
N00b
N00b

Back to top Go down

Post by asiansmurf Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:57 am

and if u want to scrim just spam despair and abstract to scrim. thats another reason to get on vent it, spamming gets more effective when ur actually talking to them thru vent and messaging them thru steam. thats what i do atleast to do some scrims with abstract and despair.

asiansmurf
N00b
N00b

Back to top Go down

Post by MobBoss Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:04 am

Despair is right is was started by Abstract him and I so it should be Dispair me and one other person in leading for this week or just us two
MobBoss
MobBoss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abstract Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:39 am

I'm about to leave guys so I'll be back on Saturday.

I made my decision based on activity over the past week and a half. Shadow, Newguy, and Despair were on ventrilo 90% more than anyone else. Asian was too, but he's leaving so that's why I didn't pick him.

And as far as 2moons goes, I've played that game for about 30 minutes in the past week

Yes, we will be getting a pub when I get back. You guys can't expect to be leaders when you're never on vent, or if you hop on for 5 seconds every day....thats just not the way it works.

Anyway, I'll be back on Saturday and then I'll work on getting the pub set up. Asian will also be a leader when he gets back on Wednesday.
Abstract
Abstract
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MobBoss Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:17 pm

so we will be having 4 leaders
Abstract Reeder(Me) Dispair and Asian????
MobBoss
MobBoss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by r34p3r Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:29 pm

no mob boss, as the saying goes
were fucked

r34p3r
Dedicated User
Dedicated User

Back to top Go down

Post by MobBoss Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:56 pm

what do you mean
MobBoss
MobBoss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by r34p3r Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:02 pm

idk
i quit lol

r34p3r
Dedicated User
Dedicated User

Back to top Go down

Post by -50°TFK Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:03 am

-.-^^

-50°TFK
Steady Poster
Steady Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Abstract Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:49 pm

wtf lol, i come back and everyone is still here just fine and dandy.

The only person that freaked out was you reaper, idk why but w/e. We're getting stronger and stronger everyday but i guess you didn't notice that.
Abstract
Abstract
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum