-50°
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZeroKiller

2 posters

Go down

ZeroKiller Empty ZeroKiller

Post by ZeroKiller Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:12 pm

1.) ipwnj00
2.) ZeroKiller
3.) Yes
4.) If there is a team then by being active & going to practices
5.) Your pub
6.) 3.00 last time I checked
7.) Of course

ZeroKiller
N00b
N00b

Back to top Go down

ZeroKiller Empty Re: ZeroKiller

Post by Abstract Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:53 pm

Welcome to 50 Degrees Below! You may now put the clan tag on, just remember that you are not yet a FULL member of the clan. By playing with us and chatting on vent, you will work your way into becoming a registered member of this clan.

Hope to see you around!
Abstract
Abstract
Admin
Admin

http://50below.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroKiller Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:19 am

Alright cool, I have a question though, does it matter if I'm in a CSS community? It's not a clan, you just wear the tag and you chill with friends. Is that ok?

ZeroKiller
N00b
N00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Abstract Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:08 pm

Sorry but we don't allow multiclanning/communities here. We want our members to be fully dedicated to this clan, therefore you are only allowed to be in one clan. What usually happens is people join a clan but don't care about being dedicated because they always have their community to fall back to if they want. We want our members to stay, so we don't allow that.

I would explain more but it's kind of complicated.
Abstract
Abstract
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroKiller Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:11 pm

I don't think you get what I'm trying to say. I'm not multiclanning in any way whatsoever. I can fully dedicate myself to -50º if you need me to. If you still don't get I can try to explain it further. Basically, all I do is wear the tag to signify I'm part of the community, which is NOTHING like a clan. It's just a group of people. Also, I'm in the community because I have friends there, not for something to fall back on. Also, while being in this clan, I wouldn't be in 2 clans at once... Like I said before I can/will fully dedicate if need be.

ZeroKiller
N00b
N00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Abstract Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:19 pm

You can wear it. However if there is ever a problem discovered by anyone in the clan having to do with this you will need to take it off.
Abstract
Abstract
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum